Phone wont turn on?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Nickascherl, May 31, 2010.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. Nickascherl

Nickascherl New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was sitting at my kitchen table, my friend calls me blah blah blah, i went to answer it and boom droped on my lap, nothing really happend.... yet. I went to sit up to get it and it fell from my lap to the title floor. maybe 2 feet if even that, hit the ground and the back flew off battery still in everythings goo, so i pick it up and talk to him we hang up amd as im pulling the phone away from my ear i felt the battery fall out a little. enough to turn the phone off i pushed it back in and then tried to turn it back on, the keyboard lit up then but the screen wasnt working, but it was ever after the fall. Ive tried everything pulling the battery out waiting 30 mins or so, charing it in wall charge all that stuff and no luck. There is nothing when i go to turn the phone on, my sister has the samephone and the battery works fine in hers, please help. Any ideas on what to do. (besides taking it to verizon long story but water damage sensor is red so that viods warenty im sure and i just got this phone 2 weeks ago and i dont have insurence on it i dont think) thanks guys
  2. Nickascherl

Nickascherl New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    but now my keyboard doesnt light up or anything the only thing that does is when im charging it, the battery thing lights up
Search tags for this page
android 4 battery fell out
android phone fell to floor and wont even turn on

droid 4 after battery fell out wont turn on

droid 4 battery came out wont turn on

droid 4 battery fell out

dropped atrix on the floor and it wont boot
how to turn on a droid phone after battery falls out

my phone fell and wont turn on

my phone wont turn on after it fell

phone wont turn on after falling