Phone wont turn on?

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by Nickascherl, May 31, 2010.

1. Nickascherl

Nickascherl New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was sitting at my kitchen table, my friend calls me blah blah blah, i went to answer it and boom droped on my lap, nothing really happend.... yet. I went to sit up to get it and it fell from my lap to the title floor. maybe 2 feet if even that, hit the ground and the back flew off battery still in everythings goo, so i pick it up and talk to him we hang up amd as im pulling the phone away from my ear i felt the battery fall out a little. enough to turn the phone off i pushed it back in and then tried to turn it back on, the keyboard lit up then but the screen wasnt working, but it was ever after the fall. Ive tried everything pulling the battery out waiting 30 mins or so, charing it in wall charge all that stuff and no luck. There is nothing when i go to turn the phone on, my sister has the samephone and the battery works fine in hers, please help. Any ideas on what to do. (besides taking it to verizon long story but water damage sensor is red so that viods warenty im sure and i just got this phone 2 weeks ago and i dont have insurence on it i dont think) thanks guys

2. Nickascherl

Nickascherl New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    but now my keyboard doesnt light up or anything the only thing that does is when im charging it, the battery thing lights up

3. iceman1215

iceman1215 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok so i have a rooted Gzone commando (had no issues with the root itself) and i cant get it to start up after using a program (rom tool box). I was using the program and using it the way it said to, so i rebooted it like it said and now my phone wont reboot. It Vibrates like its gonna start then goes to the Gzone screen and says now loading.. gets bright and wont go any further. need help. If i have to send it back to Verizon will they be able to tell its rooted?

4. jonnyunltd

jonnyunltd New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Odd that you mention that. I was having the exact same issue, it would begin the G'zOne splash and then sit on the vz load screen forever. The touch screen and hard buttons would not respond either. I did not root the device either, since I am a smrtphun noob. I just got it replaced today, and even the spanking new one I got is being a bit quirky :/

Best of luck!

Sent from my C771 using DroidForums

Search tags for this page
casio commando not turning on

casio commando will not turn on

casio commando won't turn on

casio commando wont turn on

casio g'zone commando wont turn on

casio g'zone won't turn on
g'zone commando wont turn on
my casio commando wont turn on
my casio g'zone wont turn on