phone wont turn on

onecatinahat

Reaction score
Im trying to start my phone gets the droid symbol goes to red connecting page then goes black with no connection or start pulled battery same results pulled card same thin any answers

lucklobster

Reaction score
Same issue twice

I'm having the exact same problem on my Droid 2.
My Fiance had the phone from when the Droid 2 first came out and never had any problems with it.
When she got a new phone I got the Droid 2, but a week after using it, it effectively died in the same way described.
I took it to a Verizon store and they sent me a new one under warranty, but after just one day of use, the new phone did exactly the same thing.
They're sending me another new phone, but what the hell is happening. Is there a fix?

OP
O

onecatinahat

Reaction score
I'm having the exact same problem on my Droid 2.
My Fiance had the phone from when the Droid 2 first came out and never had any problems with it.
When she got a new phone I got the Droid 2, but a week after using it, it effectively died in the same way described.
I took it to a Verizon store and they sent me a new one under warranty, but after just one day of use, the new phone did exactly the same thing.
They're sending me another new phone, but what the hell is happening. Is there a fix?
I have a droid x took it to verizon they replaced operating system fix is working hope you get yours going also.