phone wont turn on

segen77

Reaction score
i have had the phone randomly shut off twice today. once this morning and once again just now. The only way i could get it back on was to pull the battery. I haven't installed anything recently that i can think of. I've had it for over a week now, and this is the first real issue, so I can't imagine it's a lemon. Anyone have any thoughts?:blink:

Reaction score
i have had the phone randomly shut off twice today. once this morning and once again just now. The only way i could get it back on was to pull the battery. I haven't installed anything recently that i can think of. I've had it for over a week now, and this is the first real issue, so I can't imagine it's a lemon. Anyone have any thoughts?:blink:

Mine has done the same thing recently, Hopefully it doesn't become a big issue

scdown

Reaction score
There are a number of threads, here and one over at Moto support, that discuss this.

I've had it happen to me a few times. The last time, a week and a half ago, I did a factory reset, and did NOT reinstall GO Launcher or GO Weather Widget, and it has yet to recur for me (it did after a reset when I did reinstall them).

ragland223

Reaction score
My Bionic did it twice about a week ago. Did a factory reset and also removed the task killer app I had downloaded. No problems since.

OP
S

segen77

Reaction score
my phone seemed to be fine all day today. it seems that those of you that did the factory reset are attributing the issue to a specific app. I do not recall installing any specific app recently before the issue.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will remain ok.