Phone wont turn on!

hatephil

Reaction score
Did the battery die? Pull battery and SIM card, let sit for minute, plug it in to charger, wait 5 to 10 mins, try to turn on.

OP
nonnasmyladie

nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
Thanks

Verizon is sending me a new one but if i send them back a rooted phone is that bad?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using DroidForums

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
It would be best if you could return to stock before sending back the phone, but I've heard people claim that VZW doesn't check or doesn't care or both. Don't really know.

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
Sometimes mine randomly turns off and won't turn back on until I do a battery pull. Happens on any ROM I try, so I'm not really sure what causes it.

xashaffer

Reaction score
It would be best if you could return to stock before sending back the phone, but I've heard people claim that VZW doesn't check or doesn't care or both. Don't really know.

You definitely need to try to return to stock before sending the phone in. I have a friend that works for Verizon who told me that they are checking more and more phones. If they find it is rooted you will be charged for the replacement phone full retail price on your next bill.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
I highly doubt Verizon will find out you rooted... in order to even turn the phone on they'd have to reflash it, well HTC rather, and thatll erase EVERYTHING, superuser app, anything incriminating basically.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums