phone won't mount

Reaction score
I installed the new Nitro Eclipse theme and then I installed the EC10 Comavolt Kernel, now my phone won't mount to my computer....

OP
coloradodrummer
Reaction score
i tried reinstalling the rom back to superclean, still didn't fix it. I guess I will re Odin, but I'm getting tired of having to re download all my applications, and then re doing all my homescreens.

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
Have you tried both debugging mode and not?
Try downloading the drivers again from samsung.

Sent from my SC'd 2.9.2 PB & J voodoo'd Fascinate

Hymizzle

Reaction score
Did you wipe cache and Dalvik before flashing anything? Are you flashing them together, best to do so seperate times. Are you enabling mount from the pull down status bar? If you can Odin you should be able to mount.

OP
coloradodrummer
Reaction score
Re Odin'd and everything appears to be working. Just wish I knew what went wrong so I could avoid it later.

OP
coloradodrummer
Reaction score
Did you wipe cache and Dalvik before flashing anything? Are you flashing them together, best to do so seperate times. Are you enabling mount from the pull down status bar? If you can Odin you should be able to mount.

yea I always clear out both caches before I flash anything. I only flash one thing at a time. I flashed nitro a few days ago, but the battery life wasn't great so I just flashed the EC10 comavolt today and thats when I noticed it won't connect to my computer. It would even bring up anything in the task bar to connect.

Hymizzle

Reaction score
USB debugging enabled? Recommend also using the usb cord it came with.

OP
coloradodrummer
Reaction score
it wouldn't let me check the box USB debugging. Said something about resources. I also tried several USB cables that I have, none of them worked.