1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone wont leave M logo screen even after changing battery, please help

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by parkdogg316, Jul 4, 2011.

1. parkdogg316

parkdogg316 New Member

We came back from out of town where we had no service, had to replace the battery, turned the phone on and the M screen popped up and wont go anywhere after that. You can't even shut it off without taking the battery out to kill it, but then you put it back in and turn it on and it does the same thing again. You can even turn it off and plug it in, and without pressing anything to turn the phone on, it goes to that screen. What to do?!
  2. knighthonor

knighthonor New Member

Hello Parkdogg316

I had a similar issue with my DX
    read here
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/te...eeps-restarting-over-over-non-stop-cycle.html

It seems like you cant turn the phone off and keep it off when to put a battery back in.

again same issue I had. I was told its nothing you can do from here. You have to get a replacement phone sadly.

I dont like my replacement phone. 2.2 was better than 2.3. So expect 2.3.3 to come with your new replacement DX phone. Just a Warning.
Search tags for this page

droid x wont leave motorola screen

droidx phone will not leave the ! screen
motorola droid 3 wont leave motorola screen
my droid x2 wont leave the motorola technology screen
phone wont leave motorola screen