phone won't go into landscape

OP
kparks

kparks

Reaction score
skennelly said:
I would hope that it happened again and again get that thing replaced with a new device.

*Sent from my Galaxy to yours through tapatalk

If I do sum1 is buying me another screen protector lol..

analog_dave

Reaction score
Mine just stopped working today! I've only had the phone for 9 days. In the few minutes that I've been "googling" this, I've found lots of similar posts and no resolution.

OP
kparks

kparks

Reaction score
analog_dave said:
Mine just stopped working today! I've only had the phone for 9 days. In the few minutes that I've been "googling" this, I've found lots of similar posts and no resolution.

Is urs doing the same thing?

OP
kparks

kparks

Reaction score
kparks said:
Is urs doing the same thing?

Ahhhh wtf mine has not done it for 3 weeks not then bam stopped working today

jwilly216

Reaction score
U didn't accidentally uncheck the screen rotation highlighted in the notification bar

OP
kparks

kparks

Reaction score
jwilly216 said:
U didn't accidentally uncheck the screen rotation highlighted in the notification bar

Nope I've come to the conclusion this phone is a pos. Can't wait till I get a new 1

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
Hell no.. New htc the next one that comes to vzw..

I waited a long time for that. Really can't see HTC matching this though for awhile.. Their product line for Verizon has sucked lately. I really wanted a One X, but it's not worth going to AT&T for it.

OP
kparks

kparks

Reaction score
Z06_Mir said:
I waited a long time for that. Really can't see HTC matching this though for awhile.. Their product line for Verizon has sucked lately. I really wanted a One X, but it's not worth going to AT&T for it.

The htc nexus 5 or what ever they call it is my next phone and it can't come fast enough..

Bashlin

Reaction score
My phone does this also, I usually have to reset it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

mrfatty1985

Reaction score
Ok I'm pretty confused... My phone just suddenly went portrait and won't change Back I checked all setting and can't figure it out lol.. It won't go into landscape in anything text or Web.. Any ideas?

I had a similar problem with my Note 2 and its only 5 days old lol:blink:

I read this forum thinking of getting a solution but nothing. I found from a youtube reply that Rotation Locker works well.

Search for it in the goolge play store and download it. You can set it to be landscape all the time or portrait or auto. I set it to auto and now my home screen rotates again:icon_ banana:

I simply registered just to let you know in case you have not found a solution:)

thetanman101

Reaction score
this just happened to my phone. found here on another thread... go to settings, open accessibility, check that auto rotate is checked there. fixed mine. don't know why it unelected itself, I'd never been in that setting before.