Phone won't download anything

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by jfrost1920, Aug 18, 2012.

1. jfrost1920

jfrost1920 New Member

I am trying to download some pictures off the internet to make some icons. The phone tells me its "starting download" but in the notification pulldown it says either "9k=.bin" or "2q==.bin" and the download just runs and runs and nothing every comes in. I can't clear it either until I go into downloads and force stop it. Ive tried turning the phone off and on. I've tried going into apps, data manager, force stop, and cleared cache and data. Ive tried downloading from many different sites and many different images, but the download notification is always one of those two and nothing will come in. Ive tried 4G and wifi. Whats up with that? Any ideas? I've googled it and searched the forums and cant find an answer.
  2. joshxdroid

joshxdroid New Member

I would clear the cache partition from boot mode. I had to this on my brothers RAZR when it wouldn't install apps. Not the exact problem, but it's worth a try. If you don't know how to do that, i can walk you through it.
  3. SallyC

SallyC Well-Known Member

Try going to Menu>Settings>Apps>All>Download Manager and Force Stop. Then Clear Data and Cache.
  4. joshxdroid

joshxdroid New Member

Do this first
  5. jaye712

jaye712 Active Member

I had this issue for weekssss...not to sure what the problem was.i did everything in the book n i decided to do anotherrrr fdr n clearing @reboot(back to back,messing with it etc)until one day i got sick of it..literally....i bckedup everything/forwarded important files to my email etc,n did a fdr,i erased everythinggggg..frm the ground UP... ,it wrked agian..not to sure why but iam guessing it might be a lil bug..iam not so smartphone technical but iam sure one of the folks on here got yo back..hopefully someone will have a better answer then me..goodluck

DROIDRAZR215"unrooted"
Search tags for this page

android wont download

android wont download anything
my android phone wont download anything
my android wont download

my android wont download anything

my phone wont download

my phone wont download anything

phone wont download

phone wont download anything

why wont my android download anything