Phone won't activate

doog

Reaction score
After flashing 2.2 full SBF, the phone will not activate. Any ideas?

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
What is it doing? How does it fail?

Also, in your profile, the "Phone" section, is for your phone model, not phone number.

GTvert90

Reaction score
How long has it been? I've never had it take 20+ min. But have been told it could take that long for verizon's system to catch up. Or just call them and activate it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
D

doog

Reaction score
I dial *228, then choose option 1. The phone goes through the process, and says it has activated successfully. I cannot make calls or connect to data, under status my phone number is listed as 000-000-0004. When I make a call it says connecting to an outside operator, can complete call with a credit card.

OP
D

doog

Reaction score
I made several attempts to reactivate, and I also reflashed the sbf several times. All with the same result.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Call Verizon and see what they tell you. Dont volunteer your modding behavior, and just tell them that you're trying to reactivate your phone and you're getting stuck.

Just for kicks, try another download source of the SBF -- I'm almost certain that this wont help, but it's something to try.

OP
D

doog

Reaction score
Where can I find the MIN?

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Your MIN should be your 10 digit phone number, at least, that's what my MIN is....

OP
D

doog

Reaction score
Fixed with manual activation walkthrough from tech support