1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone will not turn on, any help

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by brudyaw10, Jul 11, 2011.

1. brudyaw10

brudyaw10 New Member

I was turning on my wifi, and after 5 minutes it was still trying to turn on and I couldnt swap screens or turn my phone off. I took out my battery and now it will not turn back on. I plugged up my phone, but my charge indicator light doesnt show and with it plugged up, it still wont turn on.
  2. mountaineerndixie

mountaineerndixie New Member

You got the battery in right? I thought those phones were destruction proof? lol
  3. cbreze

cbreze New Member

Your battery was not dead or anywhere near too low, right? They can be problematical if drained to far down and would require a longer charge to get it revived. If all else fails so far do a wipe of the device using the wipe option in settings as this is the only way as far as I know to hard reset it. Verizon tech support would tell you to do this anyway. if this fails you'll have to get a replacement.
    EDIT: Duh on my part, you'd need to get some life into it to do the wipe.
    EDIT#2: try removing the sd card just for grins, can't hurt and ya never know.
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  4. brudyaw10

brudyaw10 New Member

Well, I took out the battery for the 10th time, and BAM it came back on. I guess it never made a connection the last few times I had reinserted it. Thanks for all of yal's help.
Search tags for this page
casio commando 4g wont turn on
casio commando not turning on

casio commando will not turn on

casio commando won't turn on

casio g'zone commando will not turn on
casio g'zone commando won't turn on

casio g'zone commando wont turn on

casio g'zone will not turn on
casio g'zone wont turn on
casio gzone wont turn on

g'zone commando wont turn on