phone will not ring please help!!!hey guys really sorry its a bit off the subject sor

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by thomasmcdaniel1039, Nov 13, 2010.

1. thomasmcdaniel1039

thomasmcdaniel1039 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hey guys really sorry its a bit off the subject sort of i have had tons of problems since i joined bb 5 but my main problem now is my phone will not ring when i have incoming calls. my speakers on the phone work just fine i can listen to music my notification works fine alarm clock works fine i got to pick a tone from mobilo or even my system ringtones and it plays fine i select it and say ok then someone calls and nothing. wtf please help i am about to go pay the deductible and get a new phone which i hate to do after all the work i have put into customizing it and all. i tried factory reset too but it wont even let me set up my phone after rebooting. helpdancedroid:icon_evil:dancedroid

2. DHO

DHO Member

Ratings:
    +1
    1) Settings --> Sound. Do you have Silent Mode checked? Sounds like it.

2) Do you have locale or another sound manager installed? Those overrside system values

3) Have you tried wiping data/cache, reinstalling BB, and seeing if you have sound prior to customization (do a nandroid backup first, for quick reinstall if you find a simple solution later, titanium backup will allow you to restore quickly)

4) Tried another ROM?

5) Let me google that for you

Search tags for this page
android 2.3 phone does not ring
droid pro does not ring single contact
lg android wont ring solution

lg revolution does not ring

my android phone is not ringing

phone doesnt ring after custom rom

why my phone dont ring
why my phone wont ring