Phone will no longer connect to Bluetooth after OS update!!!

chrisa65

Reaction score
My D2G has always connected with my car (2006 Prius) without any issues. Since i downloaded the Droid updated this week, it no longer connects. I have tried resetting the phone by popping out the battery. I have even deleted all the phones from my car and tried to reconnect and no luck. I was able to connect an iPhone to the car in under 10 seconds, but when I search for devices from my Droid, it doesn't even see the car's BT. Any one have any suggestions?

OP
C

chrisa65

Reaction score
***UPDATE***
Issue appears to have been fixed. I powered up the phone in safe mode and was able to pair the phone with the Bluetooth. Then powered down the phone and powered it back up normally and it retained the pairing and connected right away. Thank you to José at Verizon teir2 tech support.:D

silvasya

Reaction score
:mad: My Droid X use to work fine in bluetooth mode connected to my Kenwood KDC-945U until updating to Android O/S 2.3.3. After removing saved profiles on both devices, I have been able to get them to pair, but getting "HF 68 Error". I know this relates to the address book update function, which use to work, slowly, but work none the less. Also, I no longer have the phone sihnal and battery status display on the receiver. I was going to try to update the receiver's firmware, but not sure how if the bluetooth functionality is the problem? Anybody else having similar issues?

knbmc

Reaction score
how do you power up in safe mode ?

***UPDATE***
Issue appears to have been fixed. I powered up the phone in safe mode and was able to pair the phone with the Bluetooth. Then powered down the phone and powered it back up normally and it retained the pairing and connected right away. Thank you to José at Verizon teir2 tech support.:D