Phone will Auto Mute itself all the time.

iaborn

Reaction score
My Phone in the middle of a call my phone will mute itself, I have to take the phone from my head and go to the phone screen, the mute button will NOT be green, i hit the mute Button It will Turn green but phone says muted, then i hit the MUTE button again(The green light will turn off) i can talk again? During this i can hear them all the time. What Is With This? Second Phone same PROBLEM??? Thanks

Nick177th

Reaction score
My Phone in the middle of a call my phone will mute itself, I have to take the phone from my head and go to the phone screen, the mute button will NOT be green, i hit the mute Button It will Turn green but phone says muted, then i hit the MUTE button again(The green light will turn off) i can talk again? During this i can hear them all the time. What Is With This? Second Phone same PROBLEM??? Thanks

Wow! mine did that today for the first time. The only difference was my mute light was on when I noticed it and when it happened to me, the phone was in my cupholder. So, I know I didn't do it inadvertantly manually. I've had my phone since 6 November so, I'm not sweating it.

kat777

Reaction score
Me too !!!!

My phone does this ALL the time and it hangs up on my phone calls ALL the time and switches through different screens while I'm on a phone call It's driving me crazy I Hate it can anyone please help:icon_eek:

benbradshaw

Reaction score
I'm having this same issue with my Droid Razr HD

I'm having this same issue with my Droid Razr HD. I'm on my 3rd replacement and it still happens. I'm trying removing different apps that might be related, but so far to no avail. Has anyone found a solution? I'm afraid my phone may end up in a lake next time this happens.