phone wifi when connected makes router (zyxel p-660w-T1 V3) crash after some seconds

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones' started by mangolais, Dec 19, 2011.

1. mangolais

mangolais New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all!!

I have been searching all of ther place even used the "famous" google.
    Well i´m not havng any luck at all.

I have a samsung galaxy ace that i bought 1 or 2 months ago. I came home and wanted to test my phone by connecting it to the internet at home. It works totally fine at school, or at any other place. I had a diferent router before and it worked very well.

Now i can´t connect, my phone connects but then after some seconds my router just crashes and auto reboots . This happens some seconds later, i have disabled my firewall , my wds security to AES.
    I have seen that some people have been using a diferent phone with the same issue, but they changed to channel from 6 to 11 and then back to 6.

I went to my router configuration and experimented by changing my channel (was on channel 1 "default" ) first to 6 then i tried 11 , then i went down like 5 4 2 . I noticed some diference in the time my router holds before crashing with my phone connected to the internet. i can do anything i want in the internet on my phone except that my router keeps crashing.

Channel 1 did like 15 seconds on for me,
    after i tried 6 max i tried was 1 minute
    then 11, didnt work at all
    5 4 and 2 were pratically the same has the 1,

PS: does this have to do with the 802.11g/n kinda thing, cuz in my router there is a option to switch from both to only g and to only n. does this matter? (its on default "mixed")

i really dont know what to do anymore, what should i do?

Thanks for reading,
    Regards

Search tags for this page

android wifi router crash

connect wifi zyxel to android phone

galaxy ace 2 wi-fi ve zyxel

galaxy ace wifi zyxel

how connect router zyxel to samsung android phone

my android phone wont connect to zyxel wifi

s4 could not connect to zyxel p-660w

samsung s4 keeps searching for wifi after connected on zyxel

why cant i connect any android phones to my zyxel router