1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

phone wifi when connected makes router (zyxel p-660w-T1 V3) crash after some seconds

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones' started by mangolais, Dec 19, 2011.

1. mangolais

mangolais New Member

Hello all!!

I have been searching all of ther place even used the "famous" google.
    Well i´m not havng any luck at all.

I have a samsung galaxy ace that i bought 1 or 2 months ago. I came home and wanted to test my phone by connecting it to the internet at home. It works totally fine at school, or at any other place. I had a diferent router before and it worked very well.

Now i can´t connect, my phone connects but then after some seconds my router just crashes and auto reboots . This happens some seconds later, i have disabled my firewall , my wds security to AES.
    I have seen that some people have been using a diferent phone with the same issue, but they changed to channel from 6 to 11 and then back to 6.

I went to my router configuration and experimented by changing my channel (was on channel 1 "default" ) first to 6 then i tried 11 , then i went down like 5 4 2 . I noticed some diference in the time my router holds before crashing with my phone connected to the internet. i can do anything i want in the internet on my phone except that my router keeps crashing.

Channel 1 did like 15 seconds on for me,
    after i tried 6 max i tried was 1 minute
    then 11, didnt work at all
    5 4 and 2 were pratically the same has the 1,

PS: does this have to do with the 802.11g/n kinda thing, cuz in my router there is a option to switch from both to only g and to only n. does this matter? (its on default "mixed")

i really dont know what to do anymore, what should i do?

Thanks for reading,
    Regards
Search tags for this page

android wifi router crash

connect wifi zyxel to android phone

droid x2 zyxel connection instruction

galaxy ace 2 wi-fi ve zyxel

galaxy ace wifi zyxel

how connect router zyxel to samsung android phone

how to connect android phone to zyxel router

how to connect router zyxel to android phone

my android phone wont connect to zyxel wifi