Phone went for a swim :( Suggestions?

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by AuD14, Feb 1, 2013.

1. RETG

RETG Active Member

Ratings:
    +38
    Understand the difference between water "resistant" and water "proof."

Decent explanation:
    When it comes to the electronics industry, when a product is labeled as water resistant, it means that the product can withstand the entry of water in normal situations like rain and snow. But these must not be taken out in heavy rains or submerged in water. If the product is water proof, it means that it can be submerged in water. The underwater camera cases, swimmer’s watches, and the like are water proof products. A water resistant watch can be used while cycling in the rain, fishing, and even in your normal day to day activities. A water proof watch can be used in your day to day activities as well as underwater diving and swimming.

2. AuD14

AuD14 Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Yeah if it just got splashed on I would maybe complain a little, but it definitely was totally submerged! I've got a new one on the way, they thankfully were having an open enrollment for insurance (so they said) and let me add insurance, wait a week and make a claim. So my new one should be here tomorrow. Was able to get my pictures off via USB as I'd never gotten around to putting them on an SD card. Anyone have a clue to get past the lockscreen without the touchscreen working lol?

Search tags for this page

droid razr maxx hd was submerged in water

how can verizon tell if droid razr got wet

maxx hd phone wet

motorola razor maxx hd in swimming pool

my droid razer hd went swimming

my droid razr maxx hd got wet

razor max hd got wet

rice and droid maxx hd

waterproof droid razr maxx case

what do i do if i got my razor hd phone wet