Phone was going crazy

Grassi

Reaction score
My phone was working randomly clicking everything and I couldn't even turn it off because it kept clicking silent mode. Has this happened to anyone?? I eventually turned it off and now its fine, but is it something I did because of rooting? Should I be worried?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

trook

Reaction score
Like actual clicking noises? One time I opened android system info a couple times and my phone began clicking audibly, I deleted it and it hasn't been back. Rooting your device won't make it click at you. There's something else going on in there, an app thats gone crazy, was it on the charger when this happened?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

cron666

Reaction score
Its not from rooting, although it may be from an app you installed.

I'm wondering what shortcut there is for play/pause, the fone will randomly toggle play/pause very quickly resulting in sputtery playback on both pandora and di.

$ent from a DeRezzed Droid2

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
are you running a ROM? and mine does that when I put it in my car dock for some reason idk why but it does

cron666

Reaction score
Yea I was runnin angdroid's Fusion. I don't think its been happening since I switched to squidlys. It also may be a feature of the dock app. There are a few by the way. So ill have to test with them all.

$ent from a DeRezzed Droid2