Phone vibration seems weak.

Ayyrock

Reaction score
Since day one when I bought the phone back in January, it seems like the vibration of it is weak. I have it set to vibrate when it rings and when I get a notification but I can barely feel it even when it's up against my leg in my pocket or next to me on my bed. Did all these phones come with a weak vibration or did I just get one that does?

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
sounds like you got a bad one, mine is unmistakably strong.

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Since day one when I bought the phone back in January, it seems like the vibration of it is weak. I have it set to vibrate when it rings and when I get a notification but I can barely feel it even when it's up against my leg in my pocket or next to me on my bed. Did all these phones come with a weak vibration or did I just get one that does?

They are all the same. I know 3 people with these. It all depends what your used to. In my opinion my old dumb phone was much stronger.

OP
A

Ayyrock

Reaction score
sounds like you got a bad one, mine is unmistakably strong.

Makes me wonder about mine. Then again your definition of strong and my definition could be completely different depending on past phones. But I'm still doubting mine.

They are all the same. I know 3 people with these. It all depends what your used to. In my opinion my old dumb phone was much stronger.

Yeah my old phones had some pretty strong and somewhat loud vibrations. I'm debating whether I should try getting it replaced or not.