Phone upon reboot always goes into ap fastboot (s) (flash failure)

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
extremeodd said:
One last question, should I use rsd to install 232 or do it via recovery? and via recovery do I need to rename the Blur_Version.5.9.905 to 6.7.232.XT875.Verizon.en.US to update.zip?

EDIT: Well cant access recovery, get the droid with an ! weird.

An u really shouldnt be doing this if u dont know what ur doing i can tell that since u asked the questions above that u really dont know what ur doing i maybe wrong but before u try anything else beyond this i suggest u do some thorough research before attempting anything

OP
E

extremeodd

Reaction score
Well thanks for all the help, got 232 working wonderfully. Is running 100x smoother than the first time around.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
extremeodd said:
Well thanks for all the help, got 232 working wonderfully. Is running 100x smoother than the first time around.

Nice glad i could help i hope u enjoy it also if ur looking to overclock very easily an safely look up tweakerz OC on xda but it will only work if u got the 1.2 ghz bump during the update an u need root i am running at 1.4 ghz stable :)

OP
E

extremeodd

Reaction score
That is very tempting, I did get the bump up to 1.2 with the 232 update. Its running blazing fast compared to 905, I think Ill cream at 1.4ghz

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
extremeodd said:
That is very tempting, I did get the bump up to 1.2 with the 232 update. Its running blazing fast compared to 905, I think Ill cream at 1.4ghz

The most ur phone will do if u clock to high on tweakerz oc is a reboot or lagggggg an normally happens after 1 mhz over 1.4