Phone upgrade

gmen1818

Reaction score
I have an update in early May and I was wondering if I should get the nexus or any other phone that's out? Also if I should wait if there's another good phone coming out later cause I've gotten too anxious before

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Hail

Reaction score
I am between the Maxx which is what I have and the Galaxy..... I love the extra battery without the bulky wait.... If you can wait I think June Motorola is dropping a quad core device ...

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using DroidForums

Nastyice

Reaction score
There's a new Razr that's going to come out in the summer. Its going to have ics stock and will have a 720p res screen. I'm not sure if its quad, but it'll have fixed any issues the orig Razr's had. I would wait on that. I had the nexus for a week and wasn't impressed. I love my Razr and can only imagine the new one will be great.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

bellringa

Reaction score
I am looking to upgrade from my droid x. I just got a mailer for $100 off of a 4g upgrade I was looking at the razr maxx but I see the razr hd is suppose to come out I talked to verizon rep and there is no experation on deal but I do not know how long I can wait I want this hd to come out soon!!!!!!!!!