Phone upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abs

Reaction score
I can literally feel my intelligence being sapped away as I continue to read these posts. Lets not argue like children please. After all, we are only talking about phones. You have given the original poster tons of information about the phones... now let the man have his own opinion and make his own decision.

Please kill this thread someone

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
Jeff Denver

The fact that you've spent so much of your time on Valentines Day picking apart every last statement by anyone, says more about your opinion than any of us could ever say. Thank you. We couldn't have done it without you.

Now please give the thread back to OP.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
This is why we can't have nice things...

Butt dialed from my hamburger phone

OP
J

jrracinfan

Reaction score
It's ok guys, I am really good about ignoring the nuissance drama that occurs :p. Here's the main question looking for strictly USER OPINION; how soon will the Spectrum get root/roms?

@JeffDenver

Really post 20 sums it up for me ....

Thank you.

Last edited:

cleevis

Reaction score
I had the bionic for one week. I upgraded to the nexus. I couldn't stand the blueish screen. Same with the pictures. The color was just not true, nor did the display stand out. I have to look at this thing for two years, I want to like what I see. Worth every penny. Now, I gave up reception that was amazing. And incredible battery life. I miss those. Fortunately, easy root and great roms can fix that. Just haven't done it yet. Only on my third week with it.

cleevis

Reaction score
By the way, not only do I not have bags of cash laying around, im cheap! Lol. I spent the extra money knowing I was keeping it for two years.

cleevis

Reaction score
Of the choices you have, I like the bionic. Great platform, and with Google buying motorola, updates well come. ics. Great stuff.

OP
J

jrracinfan

Reaction score
Bionic is no longer a choice after reading with too many issues of data dropping. So now, down to ultimately Rezound(if I can afford it), Spectrum. And for free or near: Droid Incredible 2, Droid 3, Revolution(This I can get free as well), in that order.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
Jeff Denver

The fact that you've spent so much of your time on Valentines Day picking apart every last statement by anyone
LOL! Valentines day is not a holy holiday to me. You might as well have said "tuesday".

I'm sorry my opinion about phones pissed you off so much. That wasn't my intent.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
Bionic is no longer a choice after reading with too many issues of data dropping. So now, down to ultimately Rezound(if I can afford it), Spectrum. And for free or near: Droid Incredible 2, Droid 3, Revolution(This I can get free as well), in that order.
Of those last ones I think I'd get the DINC2. Obviously I would say go with the Rezound, but I have seen the Spectrum's screen, and it is pretty sweet. IMO it has the best display and I am a little jealous of it.

DIDNT MENTION, battery life is a plus but I would sacrifice if it means smoothness.
I have the extended battery on the Rezound, and can go a full day (24 hours) without recharging. It does turn the phone into a brick though. It is about a half inch thick and noticeably heavier. I know they have an extended battery for the Nexus as well and it is probably comparable and has the same drawbacks. Thats why the Razr Maxx was a big deal IMO...it isnt just that it has all that battery life but that it is still thin and light while doing it.

Last edited:

mamawm

Reaction score
Since the last update, last week, data drops have been virtually eliminated. But if you don't want it, then that's ok to.

OP
J

jrracinfan

Reaction score
Ahh ok. Still uncertain but everyone's info I'm starting to narrow down between spectrum bionic and Droid inc2.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
Any of those should be great! I think you'll be happy with whatever you choose. The Bionic really is solid.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

mamawm

Reaction score
Good luck. You're gonna have a great time with which ever one you decide to go with. (just a heads up, go check out the latest post over in the news forum)

Mike8016

Reaction score

The Bionic docent have data issues anymore. I was one of the people who never was effected by the data issues

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.