Phone update

jerroedr

Reaction score
*228 is how 3G phones update the PRL. On 4G phones you pull the battery and the sim card. Leave the card out for 10-15 seconds, reinsert and boot the phone. That will force a PRL update/check.

Good luck.
any other way besides this?

techinv

Reaction score
I noticed this today on mine. Interestingly enough, it tried to dial it while I was on a subway train underground where there was no signal at all!!

So I went into phone mode, and disconnected the call. Five minutes later, while I was still on the train, it tried it again.

TeeX

Reaction score
I'm on 15098. I've had several calls to VZW tech support lately due to data drops on my phone. One of the things they asked was what PRL I'm on, and they said that 15098 was the one that I should be on (Indiana).

btw, after several calls and lots of frustration, VZW sent me a new GNex. This one seems to be working much better :)

jerroedr

Reaction score
I'm on 15098. I've had several calls to VZW tech support lately due to data drops on my phone. One of the things they asked was what PRL I'm on, and they said that 15098 was the one that I should be on (Indiana).

btw, after several calls and lots of frustration, VZW sent me a new GNex. This one seems to be working much better :)

im in tx. I dont know about this 50000 prl's