[PHONE THEME] Droidinator BY ManigMa {NEW and Improved} Now with Metamorph!!

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Manigma77, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Manigma77

Manigma77 New Member

[PHONE THEME] Droidinator Metamorph BY ManigMa {NEW and Improved} V6 2-13-2010

You can get V6 in the 2nd Post--- Available NOW

First of all I would like to thank Tdawg for all the help on this. I would also like to thank xeudoxus amd anyone else's work I may have implemented into my theme. If you want the red Ibox Icons you can find them at the bottom of this post. (I take no credit for these, I'm sorry I can't remember who made them, if it was You, just let me know and I will update info)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

ADD-ON
    New 3d Droid battery icon
    (base icons provided by ZATHUS and edited by me)Thanx again Zathus
    Below is a screenshot Download is HERE

[​IMG]

Thanx aside, I think this theme has really grown into something great but, that's for you to decide. It's only about 90% done right now, but I am fully happy with the results. Unfortunately, don't expect alot of updates due to my work schedule. I will try to update when I can.

Whats in the theme:
    Nearly everything in this theme is skinned, Even the bluetooth in-call dialer has blue droid eyes for buttons. There's garunteed to be a surprise around every corner.

What you will need
    This theme has ONLY been tested on 2.0.1 and works great.
    You will need Metamorph from the market to apply this theme.
    After applying this theme, you will probably have to relog into your google account through the market.
    If you want the white clock, just download one of the roms with the white clock and then apply my theme. I recommend using the smoked glass only rom By AdamZ. It is a good and stable 2.0.1 rom, I am currently using it now. I have placed an extra status bar in the framework-res folder for the white clock. It does not have the red on it. (see screenshots in post 2

Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for you bricking your phone, if you have any questions or are unsure feel free to ask. DroidForums has a great community of people willing to help.

BELOW ARE FILES FOR 2.1 ONLY
    If you want the framework-res folder to work on your 2.1 device with white lettering here are the 3 xml files you will need to place in the framework-res/layout folder. File is HERE Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

NANDROID IS YOUR FRIEND

This is my first Metamorph Theme, so please leave feedback, exspecially if it IS working. I know I will find out what's not working, but I would also like to know what IS working, Thanx
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  2. Manigma77

Manigma77 New Member

**reserved**

UPDATE V6 2-13-10

Changelog V6

Added "DROID" launcher in Portrait back in
    Added Droid Battery Gauge (Big thanx to Zathus)
    Changed locksreen Icons (looks really good with old lockscreen w/vib)
    Other fixes I can't remember
    Most Importantly, removed unnecessary files-- Broke theme on some roms
    *if some files aren't found it's because that app is not loaded on your phone or it has been moved on your rom.

Changelog V5

We can thank krazykrivda for his awesome Dark Theme which I have implemented into this theme. There are now Transparent menus....NICE!!!!
    Replaced Tray Handle with the transparent one. Red Accents when Pressed.
    Will try to clean my thread up this weekend, Don't have much hometime during the week. Sorry :(

First Delete any Droidinator files
    Changelog V4

Added New Crisp Red Selction Boxes on Power, You Tube, and Music Widgets..... :)

Changelog V3

Added glass widgets and statusbar selectors (thanx ADAMZ)
    Added alternate statusbar in framework-res, (goes good with white clock) Just rename it from statusbar_background2.9.png to statusbar_background.9.png then reapply framework-res.
    Adjusted and fixed any images I was unhappy with. Too many to list

Changelog v2
    Updated nearly every highlight icon to something more crisp and all around better looking
    Brightened up the red under the clock for better visibility
    Power widget, search widget and Battery widgets are now all skinned and working (thanx to xeudoxus) (WIP still need to fix a few graphics but def useable). See Screenshot
    etc. etc. etc. There are really too many little adjustments to mention but overall it is a HUGE improvement over V1.

The white clock in the screenschots can only be achieved by applying my theme to a ROM that has the white clock

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

You can get V6 HERE

Link on How to Change to Droid Font (after intial setup, this is the fastest way to reapply font after flashing roms)

AllDroid - View topic - [INSTALL] Droid Font SUPER FAST and Easy!!
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  3. bots

bots New Member

Great work, how did you know that red and black was my favorite color combo?
  4. Serialkilla

Serialkilla New Member

Sweet theme! I have the dialer already installed, now I'm about to Metamorph the full theme! I am running 2.1, so I will report back in a lil bit and let ya know how it installs! Great work man, keep em coming!
  5. Kdubbjr

Kdubbjr New Member

I loaded with metamorph and cant fine the theme file all the other files loaded fine
  6. zeppelinmad4

zeppelinmad4 New Member

I love the theme. Only two things: the google search widget is a little mi skewed. When I installed the whole theme It unsynced my facebook account and when I try to sync it againit keeps popping me back to the add account screen. So right now I'm trying to figure out how to get that back. Other than that it is great.
  7. Serialkilla

Serialkilla New Member

I cant get it. I tried several times, and downloaded the zip file 3 times, still with no luck. Says theme control file is missing. Maybe because I'm running 2.1? I dunno.
  8. Manigma77

Manigma77 New Member

I am sure that the 2.1 won't work because i have 3 xml files in the framework-res/layout folder that go with 2.0.1, Here are the 3 xml files for 2.1 that you need to put you layout folder-- Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

It should be there, it is named DROIDINATOR.thm, should be the last in the list, if you are still having problems please let me know.

Yeah, as in the op, I have not skinned the google search widget properly or the power widget, I will try to in the future, as for facebook, you need to go to the facebook app itself click on menu/settings/sync contacts/sync all, hopefully that works
  9. Serialkilla

Serialkilla New Member

o sweet. gonna give em a shot.... thanx
  10. Manigma77

Manigma77 New Member

I've had that same problem with other themes in the past, the only way I got it working was a fresh install of 2.1 or 2.0.1. I can't promise this will work, it's up to you if it's worth it to try. Look in my post above and download the 3 xml files and put them in the framework/layout folder.

You may also try unzipping on your computer first, then putting the DROIDINATOR file on your phone.
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  11. Manigma77

Manigma77 New Member

Also, you may try unzipping the file on your computer first, then put it on your phone, I haven't had much luck with unzipping the file on my phone.
    Let me know what works.
  12. marsha12151

marsha12151 New Member

Running rooted 2.0.1.
    Also cannot install as it is missing theme control file.
  13. zeppelinmad4

zeppelinmad4 New Member

Thanks for the reply. I forgot about syncing in facebook and it worked. Thanks.
  14. Manigma77

Manigma77 New Member

I am looking into the "missing theme control file" problem, I will report back as soon as I find a fix.
  15. Manigma77

Manigma77 New Member

Found the problem thanx to tdawg, will be re-uploading shortly.
  16. Manigma77

Manigma77 New Member

Uploading Now!!....

Here it is, also updated the op http://www.mediafire.com/?vmtdmqnmoeo
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  17. Stormwulf

Stormwulf New Member

I found the only way for MM to find the theme is to change the zip structure. When trying to install straight from DL'ing it is zipped up in to many folders. I had to re-package it so that all the file folders and .thm file are just inside the .zip, not buried within two other "DROIDINATOR" folders.

Hope that makes sence.
  18. Manigma77

Manigma77 New Member

Yeah, that is fixed now in the new file in the op. Thanx. Sorry for the confusion. When i get home i will try to remove the bad graphic in the file causing the widgets to look bad so u can at least have the stock ones.
  19. Stormwulf

Stormwulf New Member

Awesome! Great theme. Running now and really like it.
  20. marsha12151

marsha12151 New Member

Thanks for the very quick fix on the theme control file. Downloaded this morning...
    looking great.
Search tags for this page
dialer android
dialer apk
dialer iphone apk
dialer.apk

droidinator

droidinator by manigma

droidinator theme

iphone dialer apk
iphone dialer.apk
metamorph droidinator