Phone switching from 3G periodically while on Wifi connection

DylanAZ

Reaction score
So here's my problem - I tether my phone to my laptop via a Wifi Connection (issues w/ laptop prevent me from connecting to wifi), but about every 10 minutes my phone disconnects from the wireless and goes to my 3G connection, and I have to go back and manually connect to my wifi.

I tried turning off my email synchronization options but that didn't seem to work.

Does anybody know how to possibly turn off the 3G for periods of time so it doesn't disconnect me from my wifi connection?

Thanks

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You can only turn your 3g off through airplane mode which turns off your wifi but i am unclear on how exactly you are tethering your phone to your computer. Are you using a usb cable or are you using wireless tether (rooted) please let me know how you're doing it and i'll further assist you

OP
D

DylanAZ

Reaction score
You can only turn your 3g off through airplane mode which turns off your wifi but i am unclear on how exactly you are tethering your phone to your computer. Are you using a usb cable or are you using wireless tether (rooted) please let me know how you're doing it and i'll further assist you

I am using a USB cable (via PDA net) and my phone is not rooted.

Last edited: