Phone suggestions?

Algae998

Reaction score
Hey all,
Im upgrading from a Droid 2 and having a difficult time finding one I like.
I dont fully understand a lot of the specs on the phones to know whats better.
Ideally, Im looking for a phone that has a removeable battery and a good camera/camcorder; something nice and poweful. Is it only the Galaxy Note (?) that has a stylus or are there others?
Any suggestions?

xtor

Reaction score
I have the note 2 and love it!, it is way better then the razr I had before.

11bravo

Tankwylde

Reaction score
I love my new Galaxy S4. It's outstanding. Great 13 mp camera, no lag, removable Battery, expandable memory, sleek design, 5 inch screen, powerful processor, and features that keep surprising me. Recommend highly.

OP
Algae998

Algae998

Reaction score
Aftet a few days of solid research, I decided on the Note 2. Amazing piece of hardware and incredibly powerful.
Thanks!

jhonharry

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am new in this forum.I love my new Galaxy S4. It's outstanding. Great 13 mp camera, no lag, removable Battery, expandable memory, sleek design, 5 inch screen, powerful processor....................

debrad0307

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you like your S4. Makes me jealous lol. If you have any questions or issues we are here to help. :D

Sent from my Synergized S3 using Tapatalk 2

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Hi everyone! I am new in this forum.I love my new Galaxy S4. It's outstanding. Great 13 mp camera, no lag, removable Battery, expandable memory, sleek design, 5 inch screen, powerful processor....................

Welcome to the forum.. Congrats on a great phone..

N2 Tap'd

lulalula

Reaction score
I prefer my GS4,always reliable SAMSUNG smartphones:icon_ banana:!!Everything of it keeps amazing me ,and have already exceeded IPHONE in my heart...

6packAPPS

Reaction score
See..I was about to buy the GS4. Until i read some of the reviews it. Made it sound hella wack. Same with Note 2. Im actually waiting on something from LG, maybe thier Optimus G pro with Snapdragon 800? Now that'd be ill. GS4 has a snapdragon 800 version but my homie in Korea said it wasn't as good as expected. He felt it was a lil rushed. And he hella more techy than me so I trust his opinion.

nessposs

Reaction score
yeah,I have the note 2 and love it!, it is way better then the razr I had before.
14.gif

villdes

Reaction score
DancingNexusdancedroid:icon_ banana:
i prefer iphone,i think galaxy is a little bigger for me.i like use by one hand,lol .