1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone stuck in Landscape mode

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Chaldo4life09, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Chaldo4life09

Chaldo4life09 New Member

Alright i noticed this has happened to a couple people and have tried all solutions so far. I cleared my cache in recovery mode, restarting and removing the battery, etc... all the usual stuff. Even with auto rotate on and re calibrating it, it stays in landscape mode. I also noticed that the charger i usually use for it (Samsung Galaxy attain 4G) doesn't work anymore. I used another charger and that too doesn't work unless i forcefully push the charger "Up" while its in the port. While it's charging, it works normally..so by the looks of it, it's a hardware problem...I'm willing to take any suggestions. Thanks in advance!!!
  2. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

Did the " usual stuff" include a factory reset. If you go into exchange it I am sure Verizon will ask you to factory reset so you might as well try it yourself. If that doesn't work then I guess it is a hardware issue
Search tags for this page
android phone in landscape
android phone stuck in landscape mode
android phone stuck sideways
android stuck in landscape mode
droid 4 stuck in landscape mode

droid razr stuck in landscape mode

galaxy s3 stuck in landscape
motorola razr stuck in landscape
my phone is stuck in landscape mode
phone is stuck in landscape mode
phone stuck in landscape