phone stuck in boot loop

furbymac

Reaction score
was streaming some music today when my phone randomly decided to reboot. now it won't go past the "m" screen. battery was around 100% when this happened. i can get to the fast boot menu but that is it. no matter what i select it won't go past the "M"...... is their a way to reflash the phone or is it time for a new phone.

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
You should be able to flash the phone with it's current stock firmware if you can get to the fastboot menu.

edon82

Reaction score
I had the same problem phone would go to green moto logo for a few seconds then repeat I tried everything finally I let the battery die completely used my original charger and it started up as usual its not the best option but it worked for me, also the only thing I could do in fastboot was get to the barcode screen couldn't flash anything.... I really hope this helps

cardinal82

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
You should be able to flash the phone with it's current stock firmware if you can get to the fastboot menu.

Grene Froggie, can you point me to instructions on how to flash the firmware and where to get it. Droid Maxx as well here with the same issue running stock android.

Screen shot below is the error that is received when attempting to use any of the options on the fastboot menu.

Droid MAXX Error.jpg