1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone Stuck in boot loop

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by usmcbagley, Dec 12, 2010.

1. usmcbagley

usmcbagley New Member

i rooted my phone using RSDLite it all worked fine. I went and downloaded the Bugless Beast ROM then tried to use a Chevy kernel. It was a 5-slot low voltage 1.0Ghz. i did a back up and then did all the installing stuff. i went to try it and my battery is red with a slash through it and my LED light is red constantly. i tried to do a restore but it said ERROR status 20. I cant fix it im rly scared and i dont know alot about this stuff plz explain in simple terms
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 RS/Moderator

hmmm.. can u plug it into your AC charger to charge it? that would be the first step.

might be too low of a voltage. and what recovery are you using?
  3. usmcbagley

usmcbagley New Member

i have no idea what i just did but somehow i got it out of the boot loop i almost wet my pants but thanks so much lol:)
  4. usmcbagley

usmcbagley New Member

but now can you tell me which kernel i should use with bugless beast v.05 and a link?
  5. Abe21599

Abe21599 RS/Moderator

dont have a droid 1 anymore but id go with slayhers or p3droids to start. even chevyno1. just google it

i mean u can use ur kernel that might have not been the problem. it was only a guess.
Search tags for this page
android phone stuck in loop not charging
motorola i1 boot loop
motorola razor got wet now stuck in boot loop
phone boot loop after wet

phone stuck in boot loop

phone stuck in boot loop after getting wet
phone stuck in bootloop
s4 phone is constantly stuck in boot loop
what is phone stuck in a boot loop