Phone stuck at red moto logo,need help

chap87

Reaction score
I was trying to install a Rom(miui) last night and now I'm stuck at the moto logo. I was wondering if there was any way to access cwm recovery from the moto screen. If so how. Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums

OP
C

chap87

Reaction score
Phone is a Droid 2global

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I was trying to install a Rom(miui) last night and now I'm stuck at the moto logo. I was wondering if there was any way to access cwm recovery from the moto screen. If so how. Any help is appreciated.

I read the following in another D2 thread. It was written by Lizard (not sure it will work for you as your M Logo never disappears, but it seems it would be worth a try):

"Reboot phone. You will see M logo. Then M logo will disappear. Pull battery before droid eye boot animation appears. Wait three seconds then reinstall battery. Should boot into cwm. Have battery cover off so you are ready to pull battery when time comes. If it doesn't work first time, let it boot all the way up, then try a second time. Hope it works for you."

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try holding Power and X and go to the stock recovery screen and wipe data. If that doesn't work, and you can't get into CWR, an SBF will be in your future.

Boot Manager

OP
C

chap87

Reaction score
X and power will bring up stock recovery but I can't get any options to come up. The magnifying glass won't bring up anything

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
It changed for GB. On the X you have to press both volume buttons then it will come up. I am not sure what it is for D2

Boot Manager