1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone shows no battery, SD card or service

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Droidrook, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Droidrook

Droidrook New Member

I recently installed Kangerade v1.0 after using Bugless Beast v0.2.1 and having it reboot at random times. It seemed to work fine, so I installed Chevy 1's 1200 7 slot lv kernel. Now when I start it up it shows no battery, a solid red light instead of a blinking one, no service, no SD card, and it says android process is not responding. How can I roll back to the stock kernel or get a new one on there so I can remove Chevy's and switch to Bekit's 5 slot 1000 kernel, which I heard is more stable.
  2. bb-gun

bb-gun New Member

I would wipe your device three times, and then install bugless beast. It is the most stable and fast rom I've had yet.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Search tags for this page

droid incredible 2 says no service after sd card

droid razr blinking red light no service

droid razr no service no sd card

droid razr showing no battery and no service