Phone screen turns on while im in a call

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by seanzy13, Jul 28, 2010.

1. seanzy13

seanzy13 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'v been having this problem for a while, just never bothered to ask anyone about it. I have no idea if this has anything to do with BB because I'v been running BB and only BB since the 2nd day I got my phone. It seems that when I'm in a call the phone sometimes turns the screen on and I end up pressing END or MUTE with my face and not realizing it. I do have long hair, and I notice it happens more often if I don't push my hair out of the way before putting the phone to my ear. It still happens occasionally even when my hair is out of the way, but less often. Maybe I just dont hold the phone right or something. Usually its so hot outside that I dont like having the phone pressed up against my face all the time so I hold it out a little bit.

So, my question, is there an app or way of configuring the phone so that it will lock while in a call, and even if the screen comes on it would be the lock screen and not cause a problem. Or require the top button to be pressed to turn the screen on while in a call?

2. aDroidman

aDroidman Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The accelerometer in the phone makes the screen light up so that when you pull the phone away from your ear you can see the screen. So in order for this to be happening while up to your ear it means that your holding the phone just right and it makes it turn on. I am not sure if there is an app that will lock the screen.

Search tags for this page

buttons pressed on screen while talking on galaxy s4

how do get access to my screen when im talking on my phone d
how do i lock the screen on my galaxy s5 while talking on it
i phone 4 screen dont go off during the call
my s4 does light up when i pull phone away from my ear while
phone screen turn off and on while on call
s4 lock screen while calling
sometimes galaxy s4 wont light up while im talking on the ph
why does my galaxy s4 light up while im talking on the phone