Phone rotation view help? Hotmail synch major help?

tatertot

Reaction score
First off, love the phone so far but... need some help! These two issues are bugging me.

When the phone is in vertical view in my hand and i rotate the view in my hand to landscape, it sometimes goes to landscape view. But when in landscape view, the phone has a tough time recognizing that ive rotated the handset to vertical view. Any way I can change the this? Most of the time my hand set is in landscape view because I get so frustrated that it doesnt change to vertical view for me when I want it to. My setting is checked on "switch orientation automatically when rotating phone," so why doesnt my phone listen to me when doing so!!!

Next thing--I have a hotmail account that I cannot link to my Incredible for the life of me. I graduated from LSU, and since then they've issued out alumni email addresses and have used hotmail as the server... for example, I log onto hotmail.com with email address [email protected]. I'm having the toughest time with this set up. The set up screen asks me for the server, and I suppose the server for hotmail is Sign In, pop3.live.com? I keep getting a warning of "your server is not connecting." What am I doing wrong?!?!? Ahhhh