Phone Rings, I Answer, Ringtone Plays Over the Caller's Voice

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by Whitechapel, Feb 25, 2012.

1. sherri

sherri Silver Member

Ratings:
    +15
    I also have the issue with phone ringing after I answer. I am using Liquid 3.2 ROM.

I read all of this with interest, as I am curious if any OG Droid running Froyo has these issues. My oldest daughter has a D2 and HATES GB! Would love to go back to Froyo, but won't root it.

Youngest has Stratosphere with GB standard. No issues (except 4G, but that is a VZW issue where I live...)

I have thought of unrooting and going stock Froyo, but the reason I rooted was because I need/want led light to blink with screen ON, and you need a custom ROM for that.

As stated, damned if you do, damned if you don't...

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

2. Axium

Axium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You can use a froyo rom and have it blink with the screen on. I never went to gb on the og. It was too far unstable. U.d 2.5, ss 4.96, sourceryrom id what id recommend.

Sent from my GALAXY NEXUS using DroidForums

3. gerend

gerend Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was at the same point in my hatred for this POS Droid 1. While I appreciate all of the hard work provided by the Android Community (particularly Pete/Chevyno1/etc), I was finally fed up enough that when it became time for my upgrade, I went for an iPhone4S and have no plans of ever going back. This thing is SMOOTH and FAST. Everything about it just works as it should. No need to worry about kernel versions/clock speeds/ringtones that won't stop even after answering/choppy video cameras/still cameras that freeze or crash after taking 2 pictures/blurry pictures/music randomly playing during work meetings/choppy GUIs/WiFi randomly dropping/resetting 3G->Airplane->3G after a phone call/ringtones randomly changing/etc. etc. etc. I am a techie geek, and professionally work as a Computer Engineer. It's fun to tinker with toys, but my phone is a TOOL that should JUST WORK. In fact, the only things I will miss about my D1 is my desk dock, AlarmClock+, and the better loudspeaker. OK, and all of the awesome people in the DF community too!

4. soops

soops Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I'm still on my OG, running liquid rom 3.2. very fluid, reboots maybe once a month & no other complain. I've gone back to stock rom twice & notice the lag, reboots often when I performed multi-tasking. On the other hand, 2 friends I know with OG never rooted/flash rom & their phone ran fine, with hardly any reboot (one said she noticed it reboots about once a week) & overall no complain. I firmly believed all that rom-ing/flashing, overclocking on my part make my OG has taken it's toll. Doesn't seem reasonable comparing a phone that has been paced/put the test to another phone (iphone) that's stock.

5. meishkov

meishkov Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Yea, I can see how it can easily get frustrating when things don't work out the way you planned. I for one have gotten extremely furious over my OG when it acts up when I just did somethin to it to stop the acting up. I've chucked it at a wall before, and wish it would've broke, but was very happy when I noticed it didn't break. Just always gotta keep a cool head, its not a state of mind, but rather a way of life. Music randomly playing during a work meeting would drive me crazy no doubt about that tho. IPhone is only smooth because.its mass produced from the same company the exact same way each time, and is never designed to ever be tinkered with.

Sent from my OG using DroidForums

Search tags for this page
english caller incoming call anuses rig ton

free answer tones for android

free ringtones anus answer the phone
google give me ringtones anus
how to stop my ringtone from playing while i'm on the phone
how to stop ringtone from playing while on the phone
ringtone call answering
ringtone goes off while on phone
tag fbfbfb shx sbf
voice answering ring tone