1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone rings, but nobody is there

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by jeffe65, Oct 30, 2012.

1. jeffe65

jeffe65 New Member

I've been having an issue off and on since the ICS update; my phone will ring twice and when I go to answer it, there is no call indication to answer. When I check call history, there is no record of anyone calling in. It does this mostly after I've received a call, about two minutes after I've hung up. Today it's done it four times, and it's getting annoying. Anyone else have this?
  2. acejavelin

acejavelin Member

I get this only if I am on a call, get another one and answer it... usually once I hang up I will then get a callback from the other number I was talking to initially, but of course there is no one there. This has happened on every Verizon phone I have ever owned, even back to my old Kyocera flip phone. Other than that I have never had it happen... This sounds more like a network issue than a phone issue though.
  3. sp3ar2envi

sp3ar2envi New Member

With me, the person can never hear me but I can hear them... It happens when i begin the call

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
android phone ringing for no reason

htc one ringing for no reason

htc one rings for no reason

htc one rings with no call
my tmobile cell ring and nobody is calling
phone ringing with no call

phone rings but no call

phone rings nobody there

phone rings twice, nobody there

why does my android phone ring when no one is calling