Phone Restarting

lalibert

Reaction score
Ok so it has been about 2 hours now and my droid is automatically restarting about every 5 minutes. I have done everything from leaving it off and pulling the battery out. Someone please help or should i just plan on going to Verizon tmw?

Laurence5905

Reaction score
Start it up in Safe Mode, just to make sure it's not an app that's causing the problem. If it runs OK in Safe Mode, it's probably an app. If not, it's gotta be the hardware -- take it to VZW tomorrow.

Tillers_Rule

Reaction score
Start it up in Safe Mode, just to make sure it's not an app that's causing the problem. If it runs OK in Safe Mode, it's probably an app. If not, it's gotta be the hardware -- take it to VZW tomorrow.

Instructions on starting in safe mode?

necr0

Reaction score
This happened to me today after I updated the Antivirus. I unistalled it and my phone is good now.

snowman

Reaction score
seems like the problem has been figured out maybe , but no one says if you uninstall the antvirus if it fixes rebooting?

austinnadz

Reaction score
I had the same problem last night when antivirus updated. Uninstalled anti-virus and it fixed the reboot problem, but now I am having trouble sending texts!

MuffinTop

Reaction score
It restarted once after updating antivirus, and it appears nothing is wrong at the moment(fingers and toes crossed).

Ralffers

Reaction score

+1. My x was restating too, not every 5 minutes though - it was random. Found out it was an app - in my case, Adobe Reader.

Smokie

Reaction score
looks like running anti virus software on these phones is a nightmare. isn't it pointless as well?