1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone Reboots When I Mount

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by CoyG, Feb 15, 2010.

1. CoyG

CoyG New Member

Hey everyone I got a quick question. I'm having a little problem with mounting my phone and was wondering if anyone has encountered this problem or knows what to do. So.. I plug my phone to my computer and when I mount it the phone automatically reboots. Does anyone have any thoughts to why that is? I'd like to get the problem fixed, but I'd also like to know why its doing so I could avoid the problem in the future.
  2. pthance

pthance New Member

We need some more background information on your phone. Are you rooted, are you running a custom ROM, are you using a custom kernel? Anything you can tell us about what you have done to your phone, and what version of non-standard software upgrades you are running will be helpful. Until you have provided more information though, I'm afraid people here will be unable to help you.
  3. CoyG

CoyG New Member

Yeah, I meant to put that in there..just slipped my mind I guess. I am rooted, running Bugless Beast and I am using a custom kernel from sholes to use setCPU. The only things I'm really changed on my phone after rooting is installing launcher 2.1 and installing Topsy's matrix boot animation. I also didn't encounter this problem until I started running the custom boot animation.
  4. CoyG

CoyG New Member

Also, my phone is running pretty flawlessly other than the reboot looping.