1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone rebooted when put in dock

Discussion in 'Koush' started by papy72, Jul 26, 2010.

1. papy72

papy72 New Member

I upgraded to RC2 over the weekend. This morning I came into work, had my phones browser open, and put it in my OEM dock like I do pretty much every day.

I use an app called DockControl to kill the desktop dock app from running, and Setting Profiles runs a specific profile when I dock it. Normally this causes the screen to go black for less than a second (like a quick flicker).

Today the screen goes black, and stays that way. A few seconds later up pops the Moto bootup icon.

The phone continued through it's normally bootup sequence.

Weird, eh?
  2. Sandso9

Sandso9 New Member

I just flashed rc2 yesterday and its been in my dock over night didn't have a problem with it so yea that is kinda weird.

Sent from my Droid
  3. papy72

papy72 New Member

Since I first wrote this I have docked and undocked the phone a few times, and so far it hasn't repeated the reboot sequence.