Phone reboot complete restart

Seabee

Reaction score
Need to figure out a new application to reboot my phone I loved the apparently I had for my blackberry it scheduled it for a certain time every day does anyone know of an apparently like it in the market

Sent from my Vortex using DroidForums App

OP
S

Seabee

Reaction score
I noticed the longer I go without powering off my phone the more my memory goes down but once I restart my phone my memory goes back to the memory level it was before

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does your phone slow down or get sluggish, or do you just notice your memory goes down? Android manages memory efficiently enough it shouldn't matter. I dont have a Vortex, but I reboot my droid about once every 2 weeks, and I couldn't tell you the last time my wife's Eris was rebooted.

OP
S

Seabee

Reaction score
My phone freezes up when the memory gets low but after I turn the phone off for about a minute then turn it back on it works great

Foamer105

Reaction score
Look for the droid task manager in the app market. Stopping programs that run continuously will cut back on memory usage. I also have a droid antivirus app on my vortex. Keeps my puppy running smooth. Make sure you also close internet windows often. and clear your brouser history. I think It might help.