Phone randomly rings

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
First, thanks for the huge complement. I always try to be nothing but helpful and respectful of everyone. We all have our little quirks, we all have bad moods, we all have our needs, and not all of us are always prepared for all of these things. If I can help relieve some frustration and offer both support and perhaps even a solution to the problem at hand, maybe I can influence others' days to be better and that wasn't help to make the world a better place.

I'm very pleased that the problem for your phone seems to have been resolved. It's not uncommon for FDRs to result in one problem being solved and yet another surfacing. Often it helps to do a cache clear both before and after the FDR to either prevent or resolve those ghost problems.

As for the OP before you, it's not unusual that people will come here for a solution and post questions, yet never return. I think it's partly due to them posting the problem in more than one forum and once they figure it out they forget to go back and give feedback to the other forums.

Anyway, again I'm very happy the ghost phone ringing is no longer a problem for you and that the FDR was the path to solution. Also thank you for bringing the feedback of your results. This kind of information may prove valuable to other members in the future.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited: