Phone randomly re-boots itself

ohfire

Reaction score
Since I have rooted, the phone will every now and then just re-boot itself. I can not find any reason for it to do it. There is no consistancy when it does it. Sometimes on full battery, sometimes when it gets low. Does not do it all the time, I would say perhaps every couple days it will do it. Any ideas why?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's either an issue with a ROM you're using, or an app you're running. Running any task killers or virus protection?

OP
ohfire

ohfire

Reaction score
Hi Hook! Have not seen you since I lef the Droid1 behind. Hope you have been well!

I don't run task killers or virus protection. I am running just the stock rom with the test kernel, nothing fancy. I guess it is not so bad to have it reboot, cleans the system up.

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi Hook! Have not seen you since I lef the Droid1 behind. Hope you have been well!

I don't run task killers or virus protection. I am running just the stock rom with the test kernel, nothing fancy. I guess it is not so bad to have it reboot, cleans the system up.

Have u tried changing kernels? Is the test kernel your using overclocked? R u using Setcpu?

Sent from my SCH-I500