Phone Options menu displays automatically and repeatedly

ksaevig

Reaction score
I have a DroidX, running Gingerbread and it's not rooted.

For about a month the "Phone Options" menu has been popping up automatically and repeatedly with no action on my part. It happens more often when the phone has a lot to process, such as a several downloads at the same time or several text messages being received shortly after each other. It even happens when I'm not using my phone.

I haven't been able to find any posts with the same or similar problems.

I've cleared my cache, twice, and I've done a factory data reset, twice, and it continues to happen.

Any ideas?

sdurley

Reaction score
I have a DroidX, running Gingerbread and it's not rooted.

For about a month the "Phone Options" menu has been popping up automatically and repeatedly with no action on my part. It happens more often when the phone has a lot to process, such as a several downloads at the same time or several text messages being received shortly after each other. It even happens when I'm not using my phone.

I haven't been able to find any posts with the same or similar problems.

I've cleared my cache, twice, and I've done a factory data reset, twice, and it continues to happen.

Any ideas?

My girlfriend is having this issue also currently with her original Motorola Droid. Was wondering if there is a solution to this yet aside from System Restore?