Phone only

jwimsett

Reaction score
On my old Blackberry Curve there was a setting that silenced everything but incoming calls and the alarm. Is there an App that will do this for the X? I don't want to be bothered by email and text messages through the night, but if I get a call in the middle of the night, it's probably important and should be answered.

Any suggestions?

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Search around for profiles apps. There are those where you have to manually select profiles and those that will allow you to schedule profiles. Quite a bit of existing discussion that you can refer to for specific app recommendations.

fonefreak

Reaction score
I got one at the app store called Volumer+ + free. It has more options than my BB Storm had.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

musicman

Reaction score
Bedside works really well.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

seant09

Reaction score
I use Timeriffic (free app in Market). I, also, was a blackberry user and missed the profiles that the BB had. This app is the closest thing I've found to the BB profiles. Basically, I have it set so at 11PM everything goes silent except my phone and alarm clock and at 6AM everything turns back on without me touching anything. This is of course after you do the initial setup.