1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone only restarts in 4G area.

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by firegugg, Aug 1, 2011.

1. firegugg

firegugg New Member

Sorry if this is already posted I searched everywhere... my TB, like everyones, shut down randomly before the last update. Now its been fine as long as im not in 4g. I thought everything was great until I went to LA to visit my son in the hospital. Everytime I go on 4g my phone restarts and when it doesnt restart its just screwy. GPS cant find signal, it wont hang up, it cant dial certain numbers, I heard some sim cards are problems any truth to this?
  2. johnd09

johnd09 New Member

The sim card could be the problem, I think they will give you a new one for free. You could try a battery and sim pull, after the update I went to a 4G area and had to pull them to get it to connect.
    Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  3. firegugg

firegugg New Member

RE

What do you mean by a battery and card pull? Like a hard reset, i've pulled both the card and battery and re inserted them but Im not sure how to do a hard reset on the card if the battery is already out.
Search tags for this page

phone restarts when 4g is on

phone restarts when 4g on