phone only mode??

pilot25

Reaction score
Anyone know how to set the X so it goes to a phone ring only mode?
Silencing everything but phone calls.

I would like to have the phone be able to ring for emergencies at night but setting the notification volume to zero for emails and such is a pain.

BuglessFan

Reaction score
You could toggle the sync setting manually when you go to sleep and get up. That'd be one button press. Texts and calls would still ring/notify.

You could also use something like Locale or Timeriffic (free) to turn them on/off at a set time.

smokinfish

Reaction score
Try Quick Settings in the app store, You can adjust just about everything.

mirswrith

Reaction score
okay ... I'm in the same boat here. Unfortunately though my schedule is so different that I can not use a set scheduler like timetriffic.

What I would actually like is something like the blackberry (yes I know that word is forbidden here ... but it does have the one feature that I like) where you can click between phone calls only / all silent / all vibrate / all ring type mode. Is there anything out there at all ??????

thanks

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
okay ... I'm in the same boat here. Unfortunately though my schedule is so different that I can not use a set scheduler like timetriffic.

What I would actually like is something like the blackberry (yes I know that word is forbidden here ... but it does have the one feature that I like) where you can click between phone calls only / all silent / all vibrate / all ring type mode. Is there anything out there at all ??????

thanks

check out audiomanager - im pretty sure you can make profiles with the paid one