1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone not sleeping with ChevyNo1 kernel

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by SDraconis, Sep 24, 2010.

1. SDraconis

SDraconis New Member

Tried out ChevyNo1's 800 ULV kernel and my phone seems to run it without any stability problems, but I let it run for the day and noticed above average temps for idle and quick battery drain. Battery History pretty much says my phone isn't sleeping, so I went to check logs. I spotted the error "dspbridge: timed out waiting for mailbox" being spammed constantly.

I have not had this problem running Slayer's, P3Droid's, or cvpcs's LV kernels. Tried a couple reboots but the same problem came back within a few minutes of having the phone on. Flashing back to cvpcs's 125-800 LV kernel resolved the issue.

Note that I am running stock FRG22D rather than any custom ROM.
  2. DeeMat

DeeMat New Member

3. jerroedr

jerroedr New Member

it seems like the new kernels are giving non ss people some issues. the older ones may b better
  4. jbrock98

jbrock98 New Member

Also been running ulv .8ghz been running good all day, I've been having cpu temp problems recently on sapphire, shadow rom, & not as bad but also on ultimate droid...haven't changed anything, thought it was only because I was charging but it would get up to 50°C then just go back down, but since 4.8 no problems stock kernel & .8Ghz ulv

Sent from my PERFECT CHEVY BLUE Droid using Tapatalk
  5. SDraconis

SDraconis New Member

I hadn't spotted that post. I'll give those a shot, thanks.

I hope they treat me okay on stock. I'll report back with the results.
  6. SDraconis

SDraconis New Member

No such luck. dspbridge errors still show up, though they're a bit different now:

[​IMG]