Phone not recognizing update

Beardface

Reaction score
I go to check for the update and the popup closes without verifying if there is an update or not... Usually it would at least give me some kind of answer. Anyone know what is going on? I'm in 4G right now... Could that have something to do with it? Though I was getting the same on 3G earlier...

Help!

johnd09

Reaction score
I go to check for the update and the popup closes without verifying if there is an update or not... Usually it would at least give me some kind of answer. Anyone know what is going on? I'm in 4G right now... Could that have something to do with it? Though I was getting the same on 3G earlier...

Help!

Mine's doing the same thing, battery pulled and factory reset didn't help either.

Ambushbug

Reaction score

Help!
I downloaded mine on a 4G connection so that wouldn't be an issue. Not sure what to tell you other than to keep trying :unsure:

Technoman

Reaction score
I saw a post saying that it would be rolled out in phases. That usually applies to the push, and not pulls.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

johnd09

Reaction score
Talked to a Verizon tech support person when mine wouldn't work and she called the network department and they said this was not a phased update.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Faithfill

Reaction score
Mine was doing the same. Tried manually setting radio to 1x worked for others but not for me. I guess i'll wait it out.

OP
Beardface

Beardface

Reaction score
Does nobody have a resolution to this problem? Its really starting to piss me off that others are getting their updates, but my phone just blanks out every time I go to find it. Normally it would tell me an answer of some sort, whether there was not one available or the service wasn't available, but the screen just closes now. Really frustrating.

drtroostr

Reaction score
Battery pull, maybe?

I kept getting Service Unavailable message when I would check for update. VZW rep just had me do a battery pull and eveything worked fine. Have the update now.