1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

phone not reading sd card... need help asap

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Pro' started by jmills10, Oct 6, 2011.

1. jmills10

jmills10 New Member

Like the title says. my droid pro is not registering my sd card. need some help
  2. google123

google123 New Member

Are you able to read the card in a computer? If so, I would backup its contents, reformat it and then install it in the Pro and try again. Which apps have you tried to access files on the card in the phone? Have you tried more than one app? Are you able to read the card in the phone while connected to your computer over USB?
  3. dutchbastard

dutchbastard New Member

Also, is it the original card? If not that may be why it does not work. Sometimes there are compatibility issues with other brands.
    But if it is the original, did you do anything that may have damaged it? Something like taken it out and plugged into a PC...perhaps when taking out again it got corrupted.

According to a computer, how is it formatted? (fat16, fat32,ntsc) If you have the ability to check...
  4. jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun Well-Known Member

Make sure your card is mounted...menu>settings>storage>unmount/mount SD card. You may also want to try to format the card in the phone...same key presses as above, just select format.
Search tags for this page

android not reading sd card

android pro stopped reading sd card
droid incredible 4g expandable sd card not reading

droid pro not reading sd card

droid pro not recognizing sd card

droid pro sd csrd not reading
droid x2 not reading sd card

droid x2 not recognizing sd card

motorola phones not reading my sd card
motorola sd card reader not working
my droid incredible 2 isnt reading my sd card