phone not going to sleep

rckrz6

Reaction score
Im finding occasionally that my screen will not turn off after 30 seconds. . It just stays lit for a infinite amount if time. It happens after me waking it up or after the screen lites itself up from a text message. . I have to restart to phone in order to fix it. I turned smart stay off to see if that resolves the issue. Any other suggestions. A factory reset was not a perminate fix

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
I had this problem randomly on a few ROMS. Sometimes adjusting the screen off time would fix it. Say 30sec- 15 sec

Sent from my Note 2 using the Droid Forums App

Emmano1988

Reaction score
I only have my phone not even a week and I am having the same problem. I cannot seem to resolve it. I am thinking a trip back to the shop is needed!:angry:

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
I only have my phone not even a week and I am having the same problem. I cannot seem to resolve it. I am thinking a trip back to the shop is needed!:angry:

Head over to XDA and try out a few roms first! I don't think it's a hardware problem. Like I said I had this problem on a certain rom a while ago but haven't had it since.

Sent from my Note 2 using the Droid Forums App

OP
R

rckrz6

Reaction score
Im using factory rom. There seems to be some sort if bug with the smart stay feature

ahikmat

Reaction score
Im finding occasionally that my screen will not turn off after 30 seconds. . It just stays lit for a infinite amount if time. It happens after me waking it up or after the screen lites itself up from a text message. . I have to restart to phone in order to fix it. I turned smart stay off to see if that resolves the issue. Any other suggestions. A factory reset was not a perminate fix

There is definitely Wakelock issue here.

Check out Wakelock detector

I hope it will help