Phone locked up

dThurman

Reaction score
I went to a car show this weekend and tried the camera on this Droid 2 phone. I took 157 photos with no problem. I viewed them yesterday afternoon on the phone with no problem. This evening I'm showing them to someone and all of a sudden the screen went back to the first photo and is hung up there. Nothing will work. I cannot even get the phone to shut down, at all. It's now hooked up to my laptop with the PC cord and still nothing works. The phone screen shows the "Phone options" little window, giving me the three options of "Silent mode", "Airplane mode", and "Power off". But nothing works. None of the little icons at the bottom work either. I'm not to sure about pulling the battery out at this point as I don't won't to lose the photos in the card. Suggestions Please and ASAP. David

Dustin.

Reaction score
If the phone is stuck in the same state as from when you posted your thread. The pull the battery and pop it back in.

You won't lose anything off your SD Card because all your doing is doing a hard reset. (Popping the battery has nothing to do with your SD Card, so don't hesitate if you need to do a battery pull in the future, sometimes it's needed if you don't restart your phone often.)

Cheers!