Phone Killer!

kaylera1

Reaction score
droidkiller.jpg

AAAaaack! :blink:. Wife dropped her Droid 1 in the parking lot at the bar resulting in shattered screen. No insurance. Got her a certified Droid Incredible (with insurance) which we got 2 days later. Wasn't even 2 weeks later...and she drops it in the toilet...at the same bar! Waiting till payday now to see if we can get a replacement for that one...:censored:

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dang sorry about the two losses. Hope your luck turns our for the better and good luck with the new androids

Sent from my D2

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Maybe she has something against Droids:wink:

And maybe she needs to stay away from that bar, it's dangerous there... :)

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
dont drink and Droid:icon_ banana::icon_ banana: (corny i know)

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
tell your wife to leave her phone in the car or in a safer place. her+bar+droid doesn't mix very well....

Abby Normal

Reaction score
I call my wife Buffy the Cell Phone Slayer....:)

She has gone through 9 phones in 3 years..:icon_eek:

Mostly water damage mixed in with a few other miscellaneous killer techniques..

I called Verizon and asked them to give me the make and model of the phones that have been on her number.

Then for her birthday I had the local bakery make a 13 X 9 cake with 9 little tombstones on them and on each of the stones was the make & Model of each phone she had destroyed....:icon_ banana:

I refuse to get her a smart phone as I know it will not last long. I also go on Ebay and get a cheap phone and put it on the shelf awaiting it's turn to be sacrificed to the Phone Gods.....:)

she asked for a Droid after seeing mine and I told her I would get her one if promised to take better care of it than the others.... Her answer???

NEVERMIND...:icon_eek:

She knows she doesn't attempt to take care of her phones.....

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
AAAaaack! :blink:. Wife dropped her Droid 1 in the parking lot at the bar resulting in shattered screen. No insurance. Got her a certified Droid Incredible (with insurance) which we got 2 days later. Wasn't even 2 weeks later...and she drops it in the toilet...at the same bar! Waiting till payday now to see if we can get a replacement for that one...:censored:
So why is it that she doesn't have insurance? ;)